If you would love to experience the Lake District from under canvas that's been pitched and made ready for you, then this option is for you!
Claire and Sam invite you to spend a couple of nights in this beautiful area and to make the most of their celebrations this weekend.
There are two options for luxury camping - Claire & Sam have hired the village hall at Watermillock which is in a lovely quiet location, has a flat paddock for camping alongside and also boasts loos, showers and sockets for phonecharging, hairdrying etc... SO you can do one of the following:
1. Book a tent with us for the Friday and/or Saturday night at the Village Hall
2. Book a tent with us for the Saturday night only up at Gowbarrow Old Hall, Claire's parents' house and the wedding venue... You will still be able to use the facilities at the Village Hall, should you wish to, the following day before departing.
If you want to stay both nights at the village hall, there will be a shuttle taxi running all night to ensure you get back safely after the party on Saturday night - it's only a mile away but it's not a good mile to walk... The safe walk is a 1.6miler...
- We will not be moving tents over the weekend between locations
- Friday night camping up at the house is not an option due to the ongoing preparations...
- We are a small company and your booking will be handled by a human bean so please simply book your accommodation and we will follow up with an email to clarify the location of your tent.