Terms of your stay at Belle Hotel
Thank you for booking with Belle Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you and hope that you enjoy your stay. We have a few formalities to tell you of and may as well get them out of the way here:
- Is for the number of nights that are stated on the booking confirmation email
- Does NOT (unless clearly stated) include any entry fees or tickets for an event
- Is for a maximum of 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 under-12s
- Is not refundable but can be transferred – this must be expressed in writing
Will be set up as per your booking – please check whether or not you have booked bedding and pack accordingly.
- Will be in The Great Outdoors – please bring warm clothes, a torch and suitable footwear. If you know you are a cold sleeper, please bring an extra layer.
- Might be near trees and will have guy ropes – please be aware that nature does occasionally create trip hazards and, although we will try to pitch your tent well away from tree roots etc, there may be things to watch out for.
- Is treated to a high standard to be flame retardant but we ask that you do not have a lit flame on site – this includes:
o a campfire
o Chinese lanterns
o cigarettes/cigars etc within 2m of any tents
o disposable BBQs within 2m of any tents (if permitted on site)
- To look after the tent kindly, as if it were your own!
- To be mindful of your neighbours and lower noise/music if asked politely
- To let Belle Hotel staff know of any problems as soon as they arise
- To keep the door to the tent closed – this helps keep elements out and possessions in!
Force Majeur etc
If, for some terrible reason, there is no possibility of being able to fulfil your order, we do reserve the right to inform you of this and issue a full refund. In legal terms, these reasons could include: Act of God, War, Strikes, Riots, Lockouts or any other disturbances: Fire, Flood, Storm, Gale and Tempest restrictions on the use of Transport, Fuel or Power, Requisitioning Storage of material or transport or any other cause beyond the control of Sarah Forsyth at Belle Hotel.